Humans are very social creatures.
We need healthy interaction with others to maintain our health and maximize cognitive function.
The staff and residents at Rincon del Rio respect your daily routines and need for privacy. At the same time, we offer activities which facilitate forming the close bonds of friendship.
There are on-site groups gratifying just about any interest. There are community raised-bed gardens, current events, book clubs, dancing, and even livestock.
We offer these suggestions and on-site accommodations to make it easy:
- Get out with your pet. It’s easy to make conversation with those who stop to talk while you are on your daily walks.
- Invite an acquaintance to dine in our on-site restaurants.
- Accept invitations to the many social gatherings we sponsor.
- Join an on-site hobby group.
- Work out. Join a class at our fitness facility or start a walking group.
- Volunteer with one of our community partners.
- Take an on-site education course to meet people with similar interests.
- Spend time making yourself visible, friendly, and open at one of our amenity centers—like the outdoor kitchen area or driving range.
Ready for the next step?
The possibilities at Rincon Del Rio are endless, but the opportunities are not. There are only 300 homes available. Please contact us today.