Humans are very social creatures. We need healthy interaction with others to maintain our health and maximize cognitive function. The staff and residents at ~ Rincon del Rio ~ respect your daily routines and need for privacy. At the same time we offer activities that facilitate forming the close bonds of friendship. We know that these activities will enrich your life and improve your health and mental well-being.
There are on-site groups that gratify just about any interest you might have including community raised-bed gardens, current events, book clubs, dancing, and even livestock.
We offer these suggestions and on-site accommodations to make it easy:
- Get out with your pet. It’s easy to make conversation with those who stop to talk with you while you are on your daily walks.
- Invite an acquaintance to dine with you in our on-site restaurant.
- Accept invitations to the many social gatherings we sponsor.
- Join an on-site hobby group.
- Work out. Join a class at our fitness facility, or start a walking group.
- Volunteer with one of our community partners.
- Take an on-site education course to meet people with similar interests.
- Spend time making yourself visible, friendly, and open at one of our amenity centers—like the outdoor kitchen area, or driving range.
Take the Companionship Visual Excursion:
If you have suggestions or questions for Rincon del Rio, please contact Carol: Carol@Rincondelrio.com
Latest posts by Carol (see all)
- Senior Housing in 2016: Trends in Senior Living Communities - February 10, 2016
- Seniors: Make Your Next Vacation a Spa Vacation - December 4, 2015
- The Benefits of On-Site Doctors at Active Adult Communities - November 24, 2015